Book Your Fall Season Tahoe Via Ferrata Intro Climb and Lodging!
Squaw Valley Lodge
Join Alpenglow Expeditions and Squaw Valley Lodge for your first Tahoe Via Ferrata adventure and climb the iconic Tram Face at Squaw Valley Resort!
The Tahoe Via Ferrata is a fixed climbing route on the iconic Tram Face in Squaw Valley Resort. Via Ferrata routes have been popular in Europe and Canada for many years for innumerable good reasons. The safe and fun experience brings rock climbing into the realm of the every person who is seeking an enjoyable and exciting adventure – without needing any prior experience. The Via Intro is a great way to start with a 2.5 hour round trip climb that includes training and climbing on the lower half of Tram Face.
The Fall Season Squaw Valley Lodge Via Ferrata Package Includes:
• Deluxe Studio Suite for Two People for Two Nights
• Two and a half hour Via Intro climb for two people
• $438 total package cost midweek; Sunday -Thursday for lodging and climb. ($110 per person/per day, based on double occupancy).
• $510 total package cost weekend; Friday and Saturday lodging and climb. ($128 per person/per day, based on double occupancy).
• Custom Via Intro packages are available with friends and family too.
Tahoe Via Ferrata is owned and operated by Alpenglow Expeditions who provide gear, professional guides and a truly good time.
Quoted Prices include discounts. If lodging discounts are deeper we will always give you the biggest available discount. Ask for the Best Available Rate.
Call us now at 530-562-4881 or email us at [email protected] to book this package.