Christmas Celebrations at Lake Tahoe
Enjoy unforgettable Christmas celebrations at Lake Tahoe at Granlibakken Tahoe. On Christmas Eve, Granlibakken’s annual Torchlight Parade is held, followed by gifts with Santa, hot drinks, and snacks. The Torchlight Parade is a unique event celebrating Tahoe’s Olympic heritage. Ski down the slopes after the ski hill closes with a torch, followed by a party fun for all ages.
A delicious Christmas buffet is prepared and served on Christmas Day, with vegetarian options.
The Christmas buffet is included for all lodging guests. If you are not staying at Granlibakken Tahoe but would like to attend the Christmas dinner, please call 530-583-4242. Non-guests are welcome to attend for $60/per person for adults and $20/per person for children 10 and under. Reservations are required.
All Accommodations Include:
- Hot buffet breakfast every morning
- Resort-wide premium wireless & secured wired Internet access
- Outdoor heated pool, hot tub, and sauna-open year-round
- Access to miles of hiking and biking trails
- Onsite ski and sled hill, with a rental shop and warming hut
- Access to miles of cross-country ski and snowshoe trails, with rentals available
- Treetop Adventure Park**
- Day Spa**
**Additional fees apply