Diamond Peak Job Fair: November 3rd
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Nov 03, 2018
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort
View job descriptions online and plan on attending the job fair. 2018-19 jobs are updated and now open for applications.
- November 3, 2018: Diamond Peak Winter Job Fair – 9am-1pm, Base Lodge (1210 Ski Way, Incline Village)
Besides being able to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Diamond Peak employees enjoy additional privileges depending on their employment status. Privileges could include:
- Free season pass for employee and discounted or free for spouse/domestic partner & dependents
- Free group lessons and standard rentals
- Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discounts to the Incline Village Recreation Center
- Discounts at select Tahoe Area Ski Resorts
- Discounts at select theme parks
- Potential for summer employment at other IVGID venues (Golf, Parks & Rec, Beaches, etc)
- Longevity incentive pay for employees who work the entire season and return
We hire people who enjoy customer service and working in a dynamic environment. How would you like to ski or ride on your lunch break (or during work for instructors!)? Come experience amazing views, spreading smiles, and having fun!
Ski & Snowboard Instructors, Snow Reporters, Lift Operators/Ticket Checkers, Cashiers, Rental Technicians, Ski Patrol, Groomers, Mountain Hosts, Parking Attendants and more! Inside, outside and on-snow positions available.