Diamond Peak Moonlight Snowshoe Hike
- 5:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Jan 21 - Feb 18, 2022
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort
Join us for the Moonlight Community Snowshoe Hikes to Diamond Peak’s Snowflake Lodge. This award winning event, lead by the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Department, encourages exercising in an intergenerational social setting for ages 10 and older and is part of the Community Health and Wellness Outreach Initiative. The 1.5-mile (3 miles round trip) hike includes guides, exclusive after-hour access to Diamond Peak and Snowflake Lodge, and more.
Details & Registration:
Meet at Diamond Peak’s Base Lodge Deck (upper parking lot), at your registered time, for the 1.5-mile hike to Snowflake Lodge. All groups will return to the Base Lodge approximately 3 hours after their start time.
- Dates: Friday Jan. 21, Feb. 18, March 18, 2022
- Check in Times: 5:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
- Fees: Ages 21+ – $50 ($40 w/IVGID Picture Pass) includes a glass of wine or beer and an appetizer OR Under 21 – $40 ($32 w/IVGID Picture Pass) for hot cocoa and an appetizer
- Food & Dietary Restrictions: No other food will be available for purchase at Snowflake Lodge during this event. If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please plan accordingly and bring your own snack.
- Equipment: Participants must bring their own snowshoes and equipment. Snowshoe rentals may be available at the Village Ski Loft or Hyatt Sport Shop.
- Face coverings are required indoors, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Pre-registration is required. Register at the Incline Village Rec Counter or call (775) 832-1310
- Waiver: Prior to registering, each participant must have an updated waiver on file with the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Center. Please email completed waivers to [email protected]. Waivers are also available at the Recreation Counter (980 Incline Way). Dowload waiver (PDF)