Diamond Peak Ullr Fest ~ Torchlight Parade and Party
- 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- February 04, 2022
The 12th annual Ullr Fest Parade & Party will be held on Friday, February 4th at Diamond Peak Ski Resort. Join the community for an outdoor celebration, while raising funds for the Diamond Peak Ski Team (DPSEF). The festive evening will include a torchlight parade, bonfire, music, raffles, food, drinks and more!
Come dressed in your best Ullr attire as the event is named for the Scandinavian god of winter and snow, who is widely regarded as the patron saint of skiers. Ullr hats will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
Admission and parking are free. Food, drinks, raffles and merchandise will be available for purchase. Please dress warm, as the event will be held exclusively outdoors.
2022 Ullr Torchlight Parade & Party (Diamond Peak Base Lodge Deck)
- 4:00pm: Raffle tickets, Ullr hats and Ullr merchandise for sale
- 4-7:00pm: Ullr BBQ
- 4-7:30pm: Ullr Drink Specials
- 5:30pm: Ski Team Parade Kickoff – Base Lodge & Decks
- 6:15pm (or dusk): Torchlight Parade & Bonfire (parade on Show-Off, viewing on decks)
- 6:45pm: Raffle & Ullr Costume Contest