Moonlit Snowshoe Tour & Dinner
- 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Jan 25, 2020
- Alpine Meadows Ski Resort
After the mountain closes and the winter moon rises, experience a snowshoe tour to the mid-mountain Chalet at Alpine Meadows. Enjoy an intimate seated dinner where you will be served a Bavarian-inspired multi-course culinary experience created by Executive Chef Steve Anderson, featuring classics such as Raclette, Spaetzle, Rouladen, and Apfel Streudel. This unique experience is only available to 40 guests during select winter dates. Please note that this event is 13+.
- One seating available at 5pm
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes early to get their snowshoes.
- Guests will be greeted with hot cider at 5pm at the Bus Stop at Alpine Meadows.
- All guests should dress appropriately for cold winter hiking
- Snowshoe rental included in the price
- The distance from the Alpine Lodge to the Chalet is approximately 1/4 mile uphill
- Guests unable to meet the physical requirements of the 1/4 walk will not be able to attend
- Guests must be at least 13 years of age to attend
|Tickets (all ages)||$119++|