Welcome to Winter Party
- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Nov 24, 2018
- The Village at Squaw Valley
The annual Welcome to Winter Party is back and better than ever! The Village at Squaw Valley comes alive with local DJ’s, $2 beer benefit stations, and raffles on brand new merchandise. New this year we’ve added a Merry Days & Holly Nights Tree Lighting Ceremony, photos with Santa, and an outdoor fashion show right in The Village. Don’t forget to show your Ikon pass for retail discounts!
Schedule of Events
- Free photos with Santa | 12-2pm | The Village at Squaw Valley
- DJ Chango Live | 2-5pm | Events Plaza
- Fashion Show with Plumpjack Sport | 3-4pm | Events Plaza Stage
- DJ Chango Live | 3-4pm | Events Plaza Stage
- $2 beers, proceeds go to local non-profits | 3-6pm | Patagonia, Oakley, Parallel, & the Ledge
- DJ Mich Live at Parallel | 3-6pm | Parallel Mountain Sports
- DJ Rusty B Live at Patagonia | 3-6pm | Patagonia
- Tree Lighting | 5pm | The Village at Squaw Valley
- Raffle Drawing; Bars Close | 6pm | The Village at Squaw Valley
Pick Up Your Season Pass!
The Season Pass Office at Squaw Valley will be open until 6pm should any passholders wish to pick up their physical Ikon pass.
Small Business Saturday
As a champion of the North Tahoe Business Community, the North Lake Tahoe Chamber will be on-site to celebrate Small Business Saturday with a pop-up shop from the Visitor Center featuring North Lake Tahoe swag and local goods for purchase. The Chamber will provide complimentary gift wrapping from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the Events Plaza — Shop Small to receive a free gift and also be entered to win a Tahoe-made gift basket. The Chamber will host a bar adjacent to the pop-up, featuring wine by the glass and signature holiday cocktails for purchase from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.