Resort at Squaw Creek
- 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Resort at Squaw Creek is a AAA Four Diamond resort nestled in the heart of the Sierra, five miles from Lake Tahoe. Ski-in/ski-out access to Palisades Tahoe, an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. championship golf course, 18 km of Nordic ski and snowshoe trails, three heated swimming pools with a 120-foot water slide, a private ice rink, and the award-winning Spa at Squaw Creek create year-round opportunities to relax and reinvigorate. The 405 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites take advantage of sweeping views of the surrounding granite peaks and towering pines, offering guests an unrivaled Tahoe experience.
Meetings And Conferences
Resort at Squaw Creek offers an incomparable Palisades Tahoe setting for meetings and conferences, association gatherings, and other special functions. From elegant indoor meetings and receptions to spectacular outdoor celebrations, our all-season resort and expert hospitality create unforgettable events.
Whether you are planning an intimate board retreat or large conference, our 47,750 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space are designed to facilitate productivity and foster breakthrough moments. Magnificent views of massive granite peaks and towering pines inspire attendeees to stay active during their stay, while state-of-the-art multimedia capabilities allow creativity to flow naturally.
Endless opportunities for year-round recreation, both right here at Resort at Squaw Creek and in the greater Lake Tahoe region, offer myriad team building options, while the award-winning Spa at Squaw Creek beckons attendees to take some well-deserved time off.
Conference and Meeting Rooms:
The Resort at Squaw Creek has 47,750 square feet of flexible event space accommodating all types of set-ups such as theater, u-shape, classroom, hollow square, conference, reception, exhibit space, and banquet space.
Catering is available with many options for your group. Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free or just about any request can be accommodated. We can also create themed dinners.
405 rooms– deluxe guest rooms, suites and penthouses with flat screen TVs, in-room coffee, speaker phones, voicemail, free high-speed wireless, and refrigerators. Suites also have a fireplace and small kitchen, penthouses include washing machines and dryers.
• Three swimming pools and outdoor hot tubs
• Golf Course – 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. Championship Course
• Spa at Squaw Creek – full service luxury spa
• Executive Fitness Center
• Ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley USA
• Shopping Promenade
• Nordic Center with 18k of cross-country ski and snowshoe trails
• Lobby with wi-fi access, chess, checkers, comfortable seating, fireplace
• Concierge services
Dining and Cocktails:
• Six Peaks Grille – The Resort's signature fine dining restaurant
• Sandy's Pub – Sports bar serving lunch, dinner, drinks
• Sweet Potatoes Deli – Coffee, fresh pastries, sandwiches, soups, salads, groceries, beer and wine
• Cascades – gourmet breakfast buffet with made-to-order items, Bloody Mary & Mimosa bar, and California breakfast bar
• Ski Bar – Sunny outdoor bar & patio with ski-in/ski-out access
• Mountain Pizzeria – hearty mountain lunches with ski-in/ski-out access