Who says that man’s best friend has to stay home during your winter ski trip? Whether you’re playing around in the snow or grabbing a bite at one of the area’s dog-friendly restaurants, your pup can have just as much fun in North Lake Tahoe this winter as you!
What Is It?
A dog’s day in North Lake Tahoe is a winter getaway where your dog can join in on the fun along with you! North Lake Tahoe offers so much for you and your pooch that you both can have the time of your life enjoying all North Lake Tahoe has to offer this winter season.
Where Can I Find It?
All along the north shore, you can find different dog-friendly activities and eateries for you and your pup to fill your day with:
- Treat – For a quick break to grab a treat, or reward your pup with a new toy, stop by one of North Lake Tahoe’s many pet shops! We recommend Scraps Dog Bakery in Kings Beach or Tahoe City, Pet Station in Tahoe City or Incline Village, or Hot Diggity Dog & Cat in Kings Beach.
- Explore – Play and relax at a dog-friendly beach or park, like the Tahoe Unleashed Dog Park in Tahoe Vista, Waterman’s Landing in Carnelian Bay, Commons Beach, or Coon St. at Kings Beach.
- Make note of signs indicating where your furry friend is welcome, and keep them leashed when it’s required.
- As much fun as it is to play in the snow, some dogs are more suited for the snow than others. Pay attention to the effects of the cold air and snow on your dog, and plan your day’s activities accordingly!
- Bring a doggie bowl on your dining adventures, as most dog-friendly restaurants are more than happy to top off dog bowls with cool water.
If You Like This, You’ll Love:
Find more at GoTahoeNorth.com/treasures