Christmas Eve Torchlight Parade
- 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Dec 24, 2017
- Granlibakken Tahoe
Celebrate the holidays and Tahoe’s rich history at Granlibakken’s annual Torchlight Parade. Granlibakken was the host to the 1932 Olympic Ski Jumping Trials, and follow a similar route as the athletes of yesteryear when you ski down Granlibakken’s Ski Hill holding your own torch on Christmas Eve. Intermediate skiers are welcome to ski down the ski hill after it closes. Torches will be provided. The Torchlight Parade is followed by hot chocolate, mulled cider, s’mores, and gifts and photos with Santa. Join us for this Christmas Eve tradition.
Learn more about our winter events here.
All Accommodations Include:
- Hot buffet breakfast every morning
- Resort-wide premium wireless & secured wired Internet access
- Outdoor heated pool, hot tub, and sauna-open year-round
- Access to miles of hiking and biking trails
- Onsite ski and sled hill, with a rental shop and warming hut
- Access to miles of cross-country ski and snowshoe trails, with rentals available
- Treetop Adventure Park**
- Day Spa**
**Additional fees apply