Diamond Peak Interpretive Mountain Tours
- Feb 10 - Mar 17, 2023
- Diamond Peak
Every Friday Morning
In partnership with the Incline Village General Improvement District’s Waste Not conservation staff, Diamond Peak will offer a series of free guided interpretive ski/snowboard tours of the mountain this winter. Participants will learn about the unique plant and animal life that flourishes within the ski area’s boundaries, the history of the resort and the Lake Tahoe region, as well as Diamond Peak’s sustainability certification through STOKE Certified and continuing efforts to incorporate sustainable practices into snowmaking and resort operations.
2023 Schedule & Details:
Register at the WasteNot table on the deck that morning and then meet on the snow behind the Base Lodge at the tour start time. Walk-ups are accepted if there is space.
- 2023 Dates/Times: Every Friday. Morning tour at 10:30am and afternoon tour at 1:30pm, January through March (no tours March 24)
- Tours are approximately one hour and take place on intermediate terrain.
- Tours are free but participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass.
- Tours may be canceled due to weather.
- Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or feedback about the tours.