Everline Resort & Spa
- 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Formerly the Resort at Squaw Creek, Everline Resort and Spa is a luxury California resort in an idyllic mountain setting resting at the base of Olympic Valley, which is the site of the 1960 Winter Olympics, located just minutes from North Lake Tahoe.
WORLD OF HYATT
The Everline Resort & Spa now participates in World of Hyatt®, a loyalty program offering rewards at over 1,000 hotels worldwide. Learn how you can be rewarded when you stay.
Meetings And Conferences
Everline Resort & Spa offers an incomparable Palisades Tahoe setting for meetings and conferences, association gatherings, and other special functions. From elegant indoor meetings and receptions to spectacular outdoor celebrations, our all-season resort and expert hospitality create unforgettable events.
Whether you are planning an intimate board retreat or large conference, our 47,750 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space are designed to facilitate productivity and foster breakthrough moments. Magnificent views of massive granite peaks and towering pines inspire attendeees to stay active during their stay, while state-of-the-art multimedia capabilities allow creativity to flow naturally.
Endless opportunities for year-round recreation, both right here at Everline Resort & Spa and in the greater Lake Tahoe region, offer myriad team building options, while the award-winning Everline Spa beckons attendees to take some well-deserved time off.
Conference and Meeting Rooms:
Everline Resort & Spa has 47,750 square feet of flexible event space accommodating all types of set-ups such as theater, u-shape, classroom, hollow square, conference, reception, exhibit space, and banquet space.
Catering is available with many options for your group. Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free or just about any request can be accommodated. We can also create themed dinners.
405 rooms– deluxe guest rooms, suites and penthouses with flat screen TVs, in-room coffee, speaker phones, voicemail, free high-speed wireless, and refrigerators. Suites also have a fireplace and small kitchen, penthouses include washing machines and dryers.
• Three swimming pools and outdoor hot tubs
• Golf Course – 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. Championship Course
• Spa – full service luxury spa
• Executive Fitness Center
• Ski-in/ski-out access to Palisades Tahoe
• Shopping Promenade
• Cross Country Center with 18k of cross-country ski and snowshoe trails
• Lobby with wi-fi access, chess, checkers, comfortable seating, fireplace
• Concierge services
Dining and Cocktails:
• Six Peaks Grille – Everline Resort & Spa's signature fine dining restaurant
• Sandy's Pub – Sports bar serving lunch, dinner, drinks
• Sweet Potatoes Deli – Coffee, fresh pastries, sandwiches, soups, salads, groceries, beer and wine
• Cascades – gourmet breakfast buffet with made-to-order items, Bloody Mary & Mimosa bar, and California breakfast bar
• Ski Bar – Sunny outdoor bar & patio with ski-in/ski-out access
• Mountain Pizzeria – hearty mountain lunches with ski-in/ski-out access