The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
13031 Ritz Carlton Highlands Ct. , Truckee, CA 96161View Map
Experience The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, the only AAA five-diamond mountain resort in Northern California, and discover the pristine beauty of this breathtaking region. From its crystal-clear lake to its legendary skiing, hiking and golfing to fine dining and indulgent spa – this luxury hotel in Lake Tahoe puts it all within steps of your door. Featuring ski-in, ski-out access with mountain concierge services, a luxurious Spa, exceptional dining and impeccable service, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe welcomes you to a sophisticated mountain retreat unlike any other.
Meetings And Conferences
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is the first and only AAA Five Diamond resort in Lake Tahoe. Nestled mid-mountain on Northstar California Resort, the contemporary mountain retreat features ski-in / ski-out access with ski valet and mountain concierge services in the winter and access to the region’s best golfing, mountain biking and hiking in the summer. The hotel’s signature restaurant, Manzanita, features artfully crafted cuisine with a seasonal menu. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe features 17 luxurious treatment rooms, a fully integrated wellness program and a heated co-ed Spa lap pool overlooking the slopes. A seasonal, intermountain gondola connects guests between the nearby Village-at-Northstar and The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe resort.
DISTANCE FROM AIRPORTS:
Reno/Tahoe International 39 miles
CONFERENCE AND MEETING ROOMS:
Space can be customized for small gatherings or large events up to 400 people. Both ballrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor terraces overlooking the mountains or Martis Valley.
The Ritz-Carlton will customize menus to accommodate all guest needs and preferences including vegetarian, allergies and cultural.
170 guest rooms with gas fireplaces, juliette balconies in king rooms, desk with media/entertainment console, wireless, dual-line telephones, full mini-bar, in-room safe, in-room coffee and tea presentation, deep soaking tubs and separate shower in bathroom.
• Mid-mountain location with ski-in-ski-out access on Northstar California
• Mountain-concierge with ski valet services.
• Convenient access to Northstar California’s Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center, Burton Snowboard Academy and Tubing
• 17,000 sq. ft. Spa with 17 treatment rooms
• 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
• Two year-round heated outdoor lap pools
• Relaxation Lounges with dry and steam saunas, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi and experiential rain shower
• Dramatic lobby with 55 ft. stone chimney, four fireplace nooks, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the slopes and lobby bar
• Arcade with family-fun games
• Heated garage parking (valet only)
DINING AND COCKTAILS:
• Manzanita - California cuisine
• The Living Room - American light fare
• The Backyard Bar & BBQ - Slopeside St. Louis-style barbeque
• Cafe Blue - Selection of light fare and coffee beverages