- Pet Friendly
Furry Friends Are Welcome at These North Lake Beaches
If your dog loves going to the beach as much as we do, there’s no need to leave him at home! North Lake Tahoe has some great beaches that welcome your pets.
- Chimney Beach: On Highway 28, south of Incline Village. Just a short hike down to the water.
- Coon Street Beach: Located at Kings Beach, the specified dog beach is south of the boat launch area.
- East Shore: There are several private beaches along Highway 28 on the east side of the lake. Take your dog for a hike down to the water where you can enjoy beautiful views with your pal.
- Elizabeth Williams (Pebble Beach): On the west shore, just north of Kaspian.
- Patton Beach/Watermans Landing: Grab a bite to eat and bring your dog down to the beach in Carnelian Bay. Kayak and paddle board rentals are also available.
- Skylandia Park: Off of Lake Forest Road in Tahoe City.
For more fun with Fido, you can find a full list of dog-friendly properties here.