Alpine Hot Tubs
Treasure of Tahoe #11
Name: Alpine Hot Tubs
Location: Olympic Valley, Incline Village, Truckee
Best Time of Year: Spring, Summer
What better way to enjoy the sunny blue skies and beautiful scenery of spring in the Sierra than relaxing in a blissful alpine soak! Here are some of the most luxurious hot tubs and heated pools found around North Lake Tahoe.
What Is It?
North Lake Tahoe features a variety of hot tubs and heated pools that are heated all year round, so you can go for a swim even on a chilly day. Whether you’re in for a day trip or your a resort guest, there’s something for everybody. Thanks to the gentle and temperate climate of spring in North Lake Tahoe, every day is the perfect day for a dip.
Where Can I Find It?
- Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows in Olympic Valley
- Check out the High Camp Pool & Hot Tub! Located at 8200’, take a scenic Aerial Tram ride to the swimming pool & hot tub that is surrounded by the beauty of North Lake Tahoe.
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe in Incline Village
- The Stillwater Spa and Salon features a year-round heated swimming pool with swim-in, swim-out access, along with two oversized jetted whirlpools.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe in Truckee
- This glamorous property features a 17,000-square-foot spa and fitness center with 17 treatment rooms, ladies’ and gentlemen’s lounge areas with sauna, steam and whirlpool. Two outdoor swimming pools allow guests the option of swimming laps or relaxing slope side by the pool.
- Resort at Squaw Creek in Olympic Valley
- Nestled in the splendor of Olympic Valley, this spa features outdoor whirlpools and year-round heated swimming pools, so you can go for a swim while you gaze out at stellar views of the surrounding mountains.
- After your soak at the High Camp Pool, get the full High Camp Experience with great dining, scenic hiking trails and the Olympic Museum!
- During the summer, The Backyard Bar & BBQ at the Ritz-Carlton offers poolside service of traditional barbeque favorites, wood-fired pizzas, traditional burgers and bratwurst, cocktails and more.
- Treat yourself to a spa treatment after you’ve gone for a swim for a luxurious day, like a Tahoe Signature from Stillwater Spa and Salon or a Simply Serenity Spa Day from the Resort at Squaw Creek Creek.
If You Like This, You’ll Love:
Find more at GoTahoeNorth.com/treasures