If you’re looking for great music in beautiful setting this summer, North Lake Tahoe is the place to be. Free summer concerts are offered throughout North Lake Tahoe as well as a wealth of ticketed events, including the Sand Harbor Music Series, the Lake Tahoe Music Festival, hosting Grammy Award-winner Natalie Cole among others, and the Wanderlust Festival, a one-of-a-kind yoga retreat and music festival.
· Northstar-at-Tahoe hosts free concerts every Friday and Saturday night starting June 12 to August 20 where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a nice summer evening.
· Commons Beach is the scenic venue for the Tahoe City Concerts every Sunday starting June 20 to September 5. The concert line-up includes performances featuring both local acts and regional touring artists.
· Dust off your beach chairs and dancing sandals for Music on the Beach in Kings Beach Friday evenings beginning July 2 to August 20.
· The Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival offers live music set against the magnificent Lake Tahoe backdrop at Sand Harbor. This year they are welcoming back the Sand Harbor Music Series so get ready to dance in the aisles every Monday and Friday night from July 9 to August 22 at Sand Harbor, featuring everything from blues, jazz, classic 70’s rock, Latin rhythm, the Reno Philharmonic, and so much more.
· From blues to Bach and beyond, the Lake Tahoe Music Festival scheduled for July 22 to August 7 at various locations in North Lake Tahoe combines scintillating sounds with the beauty of the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe all underneath a blanket of stars. The year’s fantastic musical lineup brings incredible artists including Natalie Cole, Michael McDonald, Wynonna and America’s 40th Anniversary Tour. The series also stays true to its classical roots with two orchestra-backed performances of Broadway’s Best with Debbie Gravitte and an evening of ol’ blue eye classics with Simply Sinatra featuring Steve Lippia for a total of six concerts.
· The Wanderlust Festival is a one-of-a-kind festival bringing together the world’s best yoga teachers and best performers in rock & roll all in a setting of breathtaking natural beauty, Squaw Valley USA. For its second year, you can expect a mix of styles and genres ranging from indie rock to electronic to alternative world to kirtan.