Treasure of Tahoe #12
Name: Summerlong Music
Location: North Lake Tahoe
Best Time of Year: Summer
What’s summer without the perfect soundtrack? North Lake Tahoe offers summerlong live music experiences, from weekly free music on the beach to music festivals in the mountains. Get ready to rock out with great live music all summer long!
- Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, music series, every Monday, July–August.
- Bluesdays Tuesdays, The Village at Palisades Tahoe, every Tuesday, June–August.
- Music on the Beach , Kings Beach, every Friday, June–September.
- Concerts at Commons Beach, every Sunday, June–September.
- Concerts at Crystal Bay Club, Year-round.
- Classical Tahoe Festival, July–August.
- Sunset Live Music Series at Palisades Tahoe, June–August.
Keep checking back for the latest lineup!
- Getting a good seat is important. Make sure to stake out your piece of beach, bar or seat early!
- For beachside concerts, bring beach blankets, lawn chairs, sunscreen and a swimsuit in case you feel like taking a dip between sets!
- North Lake Tahoe’s summerlong music events are dedicated to showcasing great local and independent artists. Show some love and support by following an artist on social media after the concert!
If You Like This, You’ll Love:
- Lake Tahoe Dance Festival in Tahoe City and Truckee